Life & Fashion in Second Life.

The styles, places, and objects I love and want to share with you. I hope you enjoy these posts. To find these places and things, click on the SLurls to teleport directly there in Second Life.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sascha Designs 15,000 Members Group Gift

One of my favorite design houses in Second Life is Sascha's Designs. I am not alone--Sascha's Designs has recently reached 15,000 members, an impressive number that designer Sascha Frangilli celebrates with us by offering a beautiful new gift for all her group members.


Like many of the gowns offered by Sascha's Design, the 15,000 Member Group Gift comes with a variety of skirt options, it can be styled and worn with one of several skirts and collars. In addition to the wonderful monthly gowns that are gifted to group members, this new gift can be picked up at the Sascha's Designs Mainstore.




I chose to style the gown with another glamorous gift, earrings and necklace by Finesmith Designs. This enchanting set was gifted to Finesmith Designs group members in celebration of mother's day. Unique and often avant garde Finesmith Designs creations make the perfect finishing touches to any high fashion ensemble.


In these pictures:
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you've been inspired to discover or revisit two of my favorite content creators in Second Life, Sascha's Designs & Finesmith Designs.
Have fun styling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Linden Blog and facebook widget