Life & Fashion in Second Life.

The styles, places, and objects I love and want to share with you. I hope you enjoy these posts. To find these places and things, click on the SLurls to teleport directly there in Second Life.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Japan Relief Fundraiser Countdown: 4 Days Left

It's down to the last four days of the Japan Relief Fundraiser event. It's encouraging to see how many people have contributed to this cause. Some of the vendors will be offering fundraiser items in their stores for a limited time to continue to benefit the Americares charity.

In an effort to entice you to visit or revisit the Japan Relief Fundraiser event sim, I'm posting a brilliant creation by BaObA hats. With 100% of the proceeds from this hat going to the charity, it is a must have fashion accessory for any model.

I combined the stylish BaObA hat with one of my favorite hairs from Tukinowaguma since it put me such a flowery mood. The dramatic red of the flower and impact of the strong lines put BaObA's hat at the top of my list of JRF favorite finds!

In this picture:

Pick up your JRF BaObA hat today at the Japan Relief Fundraiser, and be sure to grab the 1L gift hat by BaObA while you are there! The JRF event sim is counting down its last days, check back here as I wrap up my countdown.

While you still can-- Teleport now to the JRF event sim & support Americares.
{Update: The JRF Event has concluded}

Have Fun Styling for a great cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Linden Blog and facebook widget