Life & Fashion in Second Life.

The styles, places, and objects I love and want to share with you. I hope you enjoy these posts. To find these places and things, click on the SLurls to teleport directly there in Second Life.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

L'Abel ~Summer Collection ~Farmgirl

Summer is here! This memorial day weekend, its officially summer for families all over the United States. Can you feel the warm sun where you are? I love the sweet warmth of the NEW L'Abel summer collection. Summertime is all about easy living, and the L'Abel summer collection's easy comfort comes from the soft light fabrics and sweet pastel tones and playful prints.
This first summer collection of the year from L'Abel boasts a range of wear, from the farm inspired looks that is reminiscent of underwear worn innocently as outerwear, to some more sophisticated floral prints in dresses and casual summer suits soon to be featured in later posts. We can also look forward to a second summer collection this year from L'Abel which will feature some more formal looks.

Here I wanted to show you the easy living in "farmgirl" one of my favorite ensembles of the collection. I love the lil bloomer pants, with the warmth of summer on my skin I decided to go barefoot in my sculpted feet from N-core. I let my hair down and found a long stalk of summer grass to chew on, and with Tuli's makeup you can see the splash of sunshine across my face. Click Here to teleport directly to L'Abel or see the style notes below for details.

In this picture:

Come see the new Summer collection for yourself and make sure to check back as I cover more of the the Summer Collection I from L'Abel.


& Have fun styling your summer look!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Linden Blog and facebook widget