Life & Fashion in Second Life.

The styles, places, and objects I love and want to share with you. I hope you enjoy these posts. To find these places and things, click on the SLurls to teleport directly there in Second Life.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Japan Relief Fundraiser Countdown: 9 Days Left!

I hope you've visited the Japan Relief Fundraiser event sim, the hard work of creators and many other volunteers has brought together some fantastic designs and exclusive items. As promised, I'm posting some of my favorite discoveries.
If you've already visited the sim, it's time to go back! That's right, a beautiful new dress has been added by Fellini Couture, if you haven't seen it--follow the SLurl below to teleport directly for the JRF sim. Go see it for yourself, I'll be posting pictures of it tomorrow as I continue the countdown till the end of the event.

JRF  by ElaraGloriana Scrabblebat
JRF , a photo by ElaraGloriana Scrabblebat on Flickr.
In this picture:
  • Original Shape by ElaraGloriana
  • Skin by LAQ
  • Eyes by Poetic Colors
  • Makeup by Tuli
  • Hair by LeLutka
  • Earrings & Necklace, Finesmith Designs *100% proceeds to JRF charity*
  • Facial Expression by Serenade
  • Pose by Manifeste - The Art of Posing *100% proceeds to JRF charity*
  • Dress by Fellini Couture *100% proceeds to JRF charity*
Make sure to check back tomorrow as I continue my countdown till the end of the JRF event. I will be posting full pictures of the new dress being offered for the charity by Fellini Couture. As always, have fun styling!
&
Click Here & Teleport NOW to the Japan Relief Fundraiser event sim!
{Update: The JRF Event has concluded}
Have Fun Styling you're items for a good cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Linden Blog and facebook widget