Life & Fashion in Second Life.

The styles, places, and objects I love and want to share with you. I hope you enjoy these posts. To find these places and things, click on the SLurls to teleport directly there in Second Life.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Japan Relief Fundraiser Countdown: 10 Days Left

There are only 10 days left to get down to the Japan Relief Fundraiser event sim. As promised here are some of my fabulous finds. I've met some wonderful people and enjoyed strolling through shops from some of my favorite designers and some that are now new favorites. Follow the SLurl below to see for yourself and help support a great cause!
My favorite find so far is this supercute little Sunrise Purse by Silly Tart. Like most of my purchases at the Japan Relief Fundraiser event sim, 100% of the proceeds from the Sunrise Purse sales go towards the charity.

In this picture:
CLICK HERE to TELEPORT NOW to the JRF event sim!
{Update: The JRF Event has concluded}
I hope you have fun styling your new items from the Japan Relief Fundraiser !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Linden Blog and facebook widget