Life & Fashion in Second Life.

The styles, places, and objects I love and want to share with you. I hope you enjoy these posts. To find these places and things, click on the SLurls to teleport directly there in Second Life.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Adele ~ Prism Does Mesh!

Prism Clothing Design's New Mesh Dresses are now available in 6 colors, modeled here in the "paris suede" color. I love the way they move with me. AO's are no problem as this dress moves naturally with my pacing, jumping, running, sitting, skipping, dancing and all the moves I make. To ensure it fits you realistically, the Adele dress gives you a few size options in the box, try them out to get a perfect fit. Like all of Prism's clothing, the fabric reads as real, now you can see Prism's beautifully rendered textures on mesh so it moves convincingly too.
To finish off this outfit, I wore it with matching Mesh shoes from Azoury. Its amazing to watch them move with you as you shift your weight from foot to foot. I'm so happy I can finally see and use mesh content. If you haven't already, its time to update to a Second Life viewer that is mesh enabled. Such incredible mesh content is now available, don't miss out!


In This Picture:
Featured: "Adele" Mesh Dress in Paris Suede color by Prism Clothing Design
"Les Chaussures Aalyah Gris" Mesh Shoes by AZOURY

Skin by Curio
Original Shape by ElaraGloriana
Hair & Hat by !Lamb
Lashes by Miamai
Earrings by Aurora Borealis
Bracelets by PurpleMoon
Nails by Mandala
Poses by LAP Long Awkward Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Linden Blog and facebook widget