Life & Fashion in Second Life.

The styles, places, and objects I love and want to share with you. I hope you enjoy these posts. To find these places and things, click on the SLurls to teleport directly there in Second Life.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Mesh from Prism

I love it when one of my favorite clothing makers in SL starts producing quality mesh clothing with better textures than I can find anywhere!  Prism Clothing Designs' new Mesh ensembles follow the great tradition of Prism's prim designs, masterfully textured to produce realistic fabric effects.

Prism by ElaraGloriana Scrabblebat

*Original Shape by ElaraGloriana
*Skin by Curio
*Nails by Mandela
*Hair - Sachiko Mesh Hair by Wasabi Pills
*Feet - XtremeHeel Feet by N-Core
*Yoko Knotted Top - Monsoon - by Prism Clothing Designs


*Yoko Summer Skirt & Sash - Monsoon - by Prism Clothing Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Linden Blog and facebook widget