Life & Fashion in Second Life.

The styles, places, and objects I love and want to share with you. I hope you enjoy these posts. To find these places and things, click on the SLurls to teleport directly there in Second Life.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

L'Abel ~Summer Collection

I'm enjoying my summer! Hope you are too! Here is another of my favorite L'Abel pieces.

I am in love this summer! I discovered L'Abel's summer collection and it's stolen my prim heart! I adore the way the light textures read so truthfully as actually fabric. The bold fun prints and the simple linens give a real tactile experience when worn, letting my avie *feel* that its summer.


In This Picture:

  • Original Shape by ElaraGloriana
  • Sking by LAQ
  • Hair by Fashionably Dead
  • Makeup by Tuli
  • Bracelets by Wetherby's Designs
  • Dress by L'Abel
  • Pose by Long Awkward Pose [LAP]
Have fun Styling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Linden Blog and facebook widget