Life & Fashion in Second Life.

The styles, places, and objects I love and want to share with you. I hope you enjoy these posts. To find these places and things, click on the SLurls to teleport directly there in Second Life.

Friday, April 15, 2011

ElaraGloriana, Headshots




Here's a Headshot of ElaraGloriana Scrabblebat. I wear red hair about 99% of the time, although you may catch me sporting an array of styles, cuts, and colors on occasion.

In This Picture:
  • Shape by ElaraGloriana
  • Skin by LAQ
  • Hair by Fashionably Dead
  • Eyes by Poetic Colors
  • Makeup by Vackra
  • Earrings and Necklace by Alienbear Designs
  • Shirt and Undershirt by GizZa Creations
  • Photograph by ElaraGloriana


Here is another shot with the same Styling, I liked this one enough to make it my new Blogger profile picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Linden Blog and facebook widget